- PhD in Material Sciences – Ceramic for medical application, University of Birmingham – UK
- Ecole Nationale Superieure de Ceramique Industrielle, Limoges – France
- EOS M280 Trainer and Operator
- Arcam EBM Certification Training Level 1
- Arcam EBM Certification Training Level 2
Bruno has a background of 20 years in metal additive manufacturing technologies with a wide range of experience in the aerospace, medical, Formula 1, jewellery and tooling markets. He therefore has a good knowledge of most available materials for metal AM machines including but not limited to Titanium, Inconel, Aluminium, Tool Steel.
During this period, Bruno has setup several new metal laser AM facilities, trained metal AM teams and managed the day-to-day manufacturing activities at various metal AM Service Bureaus in Europe. In parallel, he has been involved in writing up R&D proposals and running R&D projects across Europe.
Bruno joined Zenith Tecnica in 2016 as Quality Manager where he put in place the Quality Management System to run according to ISO9001, ISO13485 and AS9100 standards.